Saturday, August 15, 2009

Some pet peeves

In My Mind:The Blog

1. One of my pet peeves is bald chicks, I cannot stand a bald chick, sooooo not attractive to have longer hair than my girlfriend. Unless you had chemotherapy, dont shave it all off.


2. I hate when people wear shorts with boots, so lame!!!!!! Dont do it!!!

3.I cannot stand when people post their numbers on like myspace, facebook, etc. Its begging for attention, and begging to get molested.lol. Strangers can see that stuff too, what if they call you in the middle of the night.

4. I hate when people change their whole fashion style, or way of life, just because they see someone else do it.. DO YOU!!! BE YOUR OWN PERSON!!!

5. I hate it when people read this blog and then dont even become a follower or leave a comment. IF U COME TO THIS BLOG, FOLLOW OR LEAVE A COMMENT

7 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the shaved heads for women/girls. Unless you are sick, of course. Also do not put your phone numbers or any other locating information if you are very young! Everything you write is public information, just as you said.

    I think blogs are a way of firing up your writing skills. The better you write, the more followers will eventually follow. You have some really good topics, and there are plenty of us who would like to hear about the world through your eyes. So, I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx...alot..Ill keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I think being a bald chick can be hella dank! I think shorts with boots (especially cowboy boots is hella tight..AND...people should not be forced to follow your blog buddy! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ure totally against everything i say..
    ndd...FOLLOW THE BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted 2 follow ur blog anyway, but I always did some else & forgot it. (I'm not lying, I hate liars!)

    BIG SORRY, BRO!

    @ 5., that means: follow my blog, or get the hell outta here!!?.. I like ur concept lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol nice. Originality is good. Cool blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. But I think people should not be pressured by other people on how to live their lives. 'Cause you know, it's their problem, not yours.

    ReplyDelete